Saturday, January 28, 2012

Top 2 Unattainable Yardsaling Goals of 2012

1. Vintage Suitcases (preferably a colorful stack).  Loving Element's of Style's post here on a bajillion fabulous ways to use them.
2. Vintage card catalogue...although I'm not sure there's such a thing as a non-vintage card catalogue these days.  Anyway, would LOVE a piece like this, but would have to come up with a practical way to use it...what to put in all those tiny drawers???  Besides cards, that is?  {And by the way, check out Scisscors & Spatulas for more gorgeous-ness like this on a regular basis!}

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hit up the yard sales when it starts warming up!
    fun blog!!
    run-style-run.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Brandi! I know--I figure I only have about 11 more weekends to wait!

    ReplyDelete

talk to me!