Tuesday, May 15, 2012

A Bad Case of Gardener's Leg


The husbot and I spent about every possible minute outside on Saturday work work working away in the yard.  And when it came time to get dressed for church on Sunday morning, I realized that I had a bad case of gardener's leg...scratched, bruised, bitten, bee-stung, and sun-kissed knees.  So flattering.  So, naturally, it was the perfect chance to reach for a maxi skirt.  I'm going to have to buy some stock in maxi skirts for the summer if this is how it's gonna go.

How do you keep your legs looking like you've never worked a day in your life?  Secrets??

And no, this post doesn't come with accompanying pictures of my oh-so-icky legs.  What, that's not allowed in blogging?  It will drive my readers away?  Fine then.  You want a picture?  You get a picture.

No, these are not my legs.  This is shrimp scampi, made by my husband the other night for dinna'.  Absolutely love when he comes home early and is inspired to make dinner before I even have a say in the matter.  And you know what I would say if I HAD a say in the matter?  Fabulous.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. That looks delicious! I've yet to find the secret to keeping my legs looking like I just sit at home and do nothing. If you figure it out let me know!

    ReplyDelete

talk to me!