Wednesday, June 27, 2012

11 things...


Ok Becca, you've asked for it.  
And because you are as obsessed with Honest Toddler as I am, if that's possible, I'll give these questions a go.
 
1. What is your profession?

I'm a middle school special education teacher in a special needs school.  Read: I am a glutton for punishment.

2. How would you describe your style?

I'll only try a trend if I love it.  Otherwise, I try to strike a balance between classic "grown-up", feminine, versatile, modest, retro, and comfortable.  I'm learning to love myself in color. 

3. What one make-up product can you not live without? 
 
Eyeliner.  I feel like it draws the eye (hardy har) and distracts from the fact that I didn't have time to put on anything else.
 
4. If you could be besties with one celebrity, who would it be?

Ree Drummond.  
I want to sit at her kitchen table and just let her feed me.  And tell me jokes.  And show me her beautiful ranch.  And I want to roll around in her herb garden.

5. What is your dream vacation? 
 
Although I'm a total sucker for the beach, my dream vacation would be to tour Europe and meet all my great uncles, aunts, and cousins that still live around London.
 
6. What magazines do you subscribe to?
 
Umm...does the J Crew catalogue count?
 
7. If you could have any special talent {that you don't currently have}, what would it be?
 
I've always wanted to play the violin, or be athletic, or to be good with dogs.  A girl can dream, right?
 
8. What is your favorite breakfast food?
 
I've said it before and I'll say it again.  I could eat breakfast food all day every day for the rest of my life and die a happy little lady.  Current fave?  There's a little cafe near us that does a french toast with granola, peaches, and yogurt on top.  Let that sink in for just a second....
 
got it?
yes.
 
9. If you could do anything, what is your dream job?
 
At the risk of sounding majorly cliche, I really do believe I have my dream job.  It's unpredictable, exhausting, rewarding, and always leaves me with room for improvement.  Down the road, I wouldn't mind pursuing consulting for special education...curriculum, paperwork, classroom strategies.  
 
10. What is your guilty pleasure?
 
This would be a rather extensive list if I intended to fully disclose, but I don't.  So I'll share one.  ABC Family tv shows.  Now I'm off to hide my face in shame.
 
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Thanks for answering! And yay for Honest Toddler! :) And let me tell you, I watch ABC Family shows too! No worries :)

    ReplyDelete

talk to me!