Friday, July 13, 2012

Currently

Currently...
Wearing: hubby's vintage Sixers tshirt and American eagle sweatpants from high school

Reading: the Pioneer Woman's love story. Seriously one of the best romances I have ever read in my life. Really.

Savoring: every taste of dinner out at bonefish with the man. Bang bang shrimp, margarita with a shot of blood orange, scallops with mango salsa... And sitting across the table on a date with my hubby!

Thinking: about my new love-baby girl tucked into the nursery in the maternity ward, snug as a bug. All 10 pounds of her. Can't wait to see her again!

Beginning: to completely conk out. It's been a long 28 hours since I sped to the hospital, a long night trying to doze in a wooden chair in the labor room.

Baby post soon.
Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

talk to me!