Sunday, April 8, 2012

New Life

Happy Easter!  He is Risen!
twin tiger lillies
I love that lillies (my favorite flower) are a symbol of new life on this beautiful spring holiday.  They remind me of the new life budding around my yard as the seasons change, the new life in the Resurrection, and the new life I'm created for in Christ Jesus!  I am not my own!  
I am bought with a price!

Sure, I love Reese's eggs and Cadbury creme as much as the next hormonal girl, and I sure do love a chic pastel ensemble, and hello Easter brunch at church!  (I just cannot get enough of breakfast food)  But I love that this holiday really makes us stop to think about things that matter more.  Today is the day to decide where you stand.  You might not get tomorrow.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

talk to me!