Saturday, May 26, 2012

Tids + Bits





+watched some videos on fishtail braiding the other day and now I kinda can't stop.  Works well for my thick-as-heck hair, but goodness, does it take a while!

+if you're wondering what this is, it's my phone in a container of rice.  RIP, sad little phone.  *Disclaimer--this is not a ladylike comment.  My endocrinologist says I need to be "as active as I can tolerate".  psshh.  So in the spirit of being cooperative, I decided to go for a walk/hike on an 85 degree sunny afternoon.  My running shorts didn't have pockets, so I did something I've never done before...I tucked my cell phone in my bra.  40 minutes later, I was back home and my phone was dead.  d.e.a.d.  I'll be darned if I ever exercise again.  The rice brought it back enough to turn it on, but not enough to see the screen.  Sniff.

+gardening is perhaps my favorite thing to do these days.  Got the 'taters in...they're popping up now, so I need to cover them over today.  Hubby bought some fun whisky half-barrels, so we've got carrots, onions, and parsnips in those.  Those are about half of my tomatoes--so excited!  Still have so much more to put in!

Linking up here today. Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

talk to me!