Tuesday, May 29, 2012

The Long Weekend that Never Should have Ended


Holiday weekends are glorious.  Mine started with getting an iphone.  Hello, brave new world.  Smartphones are crazy fun, people.  I have been living in an instagram-less cave for far too long.  I'm converted.

Just to prove my brand-new coolness, here's the weekend in review a la my fancy new toy.
the only soda I can stomach
colorblocking in 90 degree heat
my kinda trailmix...90% chocolate, 10% trail mix
bright florals for church
breakfast in bed by the hubby...banana bread french toast!
kitty loves a lazy holiday morning just as much as we do!
so THIS is what it's like to have your own pool...le sigh
fun summer toes...Revlon's Cherries on Snow
Please note that I really did DO something this weekend.  I just don't have pictures of coveting pets at the feed and garden shop with a friend or hours of ultra-sweaty gardening.
Here's to knocking out this week and sliding into another weekend!  Huzzah!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Your colorblock top is so cute! French toast breakfast in bed sounds heavenly :) I need to do that more often!

    -Sharon
    Enter to win a clutch!

    ReplyDelete

talk to me!