Thursday, June 14, 2012

Pool Partay



Last weekend was my sweet mama's birthday.  So we decided to christen the summer season with a family pool party.  I'm kinda loving this whole owning-a-pool thing.  Especially since I have a pool boy!  
 
Introducing Bart:


I mean, this is the coolest invention ever.  A robot that cleans my pool while I do whatever the heck I want?  He is so awesome.
 


Cutest nephew in the history of the world...and my sister-in-law.
LOVE. 
 


My mama and her dog-son...who was scared to get in the water.
 

Big Bro and Dad chillin' and shootin' the breeze.

Could not have asked for a more beautiful day to relax and laugh with family and celebrate all our blessings together.  Here's to summer!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love pool parties too!!

    http://navlandstyle.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

talk to me!